Posted by Arlynn on Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11:04pm.
A blanket of thick fog covered the area
Visibility there was almost zero
How are the two related?
a. The two sentences establish a comparison
b. The second sentence contradicts the first
c. The first sentence explains the meaning of visibility
d. The second sentence indicates a direct result of the first*
Reading Comp. - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11:06pm
What is YOUR answer?
Reading Comp. - Arlynn, Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11:11pm
Reading Comp. - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 28, 2011 at 11:16pm
Reading Comp. - natasha, Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 12:56pm
A recent study conducted by British zoologists concludes that, like birds and other animals, human beings possess a “homing instinct.” The study showed that this homing instinct or natural sense of direction is based on some kind of perception of magnetic fields. When blindfolded students who otherwise
Reading Comp. - Mets, Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 5:48pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Write a sentence that matches the form provided in the description (...
- imperative sentence - Helping my son and double checking, could the following 2 ...
- First grade reading hmwrk? - I'm helping my little brother with home work. And ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 2:24am. 1. It's very ...
- english - so apparently my comparison is suppose to be written in formal and not...
- Reading Comp. - When we have too much work to do we become very anxious It is ...
- Reading, Writing - If you're creating an opening paragraph and you present ...
- calculus - Consider ∞ ∑ [(3k+5)/(k²-2k)]ᵖ, for each p ∈...
- English/ Lit and Comp - If you are citing two quotes from the same page in ...
- English - 1. Read and translate each sentence. 2. Read and translate each ...