Posted by Ann on .
Need to label the verb wish A for action of L for Linking...
1. The koala bears have climbed the tree. Answer=A
2. The peacock seemed more beautiful than before. Answer=A
3. In the rain forest display at the zoo, the birds looked stange and exotic. Answer=L
4. The goats in the children's zoo are hoping for teats. Answer=A
5. Pnaa bears are rare. Answer=L
6. Soon the hippos will emerge from the murky water. Answer=A
7. The hoppopotamus can hold its breath for a long time. Answer=A
8. The snake's skin feels rather smooth. Answer=L
9. My family likes the zoo in our city.
10. The kangroos hop across the fields. Answer=A
11. Baby kangaroos are safe inside their mothers pouches. Answer=L
12. I admire the big cats for their grace and power. Answer=A
13. The monkeys easily swing from one tree to another. Answer=A
14. The restless monkeys ofter sound noisy. Answer=A
15. The prairie dogs scurry in and out of their holes in ghe ground. Answer=A
16. Their movement are rapid.
Great! All but two of your answers are correct.
Check numbers 2 and 14.