Posted by holiday on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 11:34pm.
what is an equation?
- 7th grade math - KARA, Monday, March 28, 2011 at 12:02am
an equation is a problem with an equal sign ex.
- colonial middle - terrell ware, Monday, May 9, 2011 at 1:46pm
divisonand multipalcationit is to long
- 7th grade math - Anonymous, Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 1:50pm
functions and graphs
- 7th grade math - someone, Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 6:16pm
An equation is a mathematical statement that asserts the equality of two expressions. Equations consist of the expressions that have to be equal on opposite sides of an equal sign, as in
x + 3 = 5.\,
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 7th grade - i need help on Chemistry and i am in 7th grade i don't know how to ...
- 7th grade math - Can you check these? 1. Olivia typed 2 pages in 15 minutes. ...
- Math - How do you solve this equation; There are 128 7th graders at Mark's ...
- 7th grade math (probability) - I'm not sure how to answer this: 3. THe 7th grade...
- help - can someone help me with the pythagorean theorem? VERY HARD IM IN 7TH ...
- 7th grade math - what is an equation?
- 7th grade math - My friend is in the 7th grade and broke his wrist so he cannot ...
- 7th grade math - solve each equation. Check your solution. 1) 7 2 -X = - 3 3 2) ...
- 7th grade math - 6+x=2x-14. I'm not to sure how to solve this type of equation.
- 7th grade math - Does anyone no what to do with this equation..... here it is...