Posted by Jessica on .
Using the activity series, write a balanced chemical equation for the following reactions:
1. iron metal is added to a solution of copper (II) nitrate
2. zinc metal is added to a solution of magnesium sulfate
3. hydrobromic acid is added to tin metal
4. hydrogen gas is bubbled through an aqueous solution of nickel (II) chloride
**Identify all of the phases in your answer. If no reaction occurs, simply write, "no reaction."
Can someone please help me with these? I don't even know where to begin.
1. I'm not sure
2. "no reaction"
3. 2HBr(aq)+Sn(s) --> SnBr2(aq)+H2(g)
4. "no reaction"
5. "no reaction"
One remembers that our life seems to be expensive, however some people need money for various things and not every man gets big sums cash. Thus to receive good mortgage loans and financial loan should be a correct way out.