Posted by Booboo on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 10:57am.
In 256PSK, how many bits will each symbol be able to represent?
My answer is 8. is it correct? or could it be just ONE bit ?
Advice appreciated ... and thank you
- Computer sciences - Writeacher, Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 11:04am
- Computer sciences - Booboo, Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 3:10pm
Thank you for referring me to a number of web sites.
Is there one that you can specify please ??
This has just confused me more. Can you not offer help which is the purpose of the website ??? if you dont wish to help then why bother anwsering ???
- Computer sciences - Writeacher, Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 3:14pm
I expect you to choose the appropriate links that will help you. I expect students to read, comprehend, and think.
Usually in search results, only the first five or six links are worth checking on.
Read and think.
- Computer sciences - MathMate, Sunday, March 27, 2011 at 4:39pm
This is an example of a PSK:
in hexa-decimal. So each character represents 4 bits. There are 65 characters total, probably one of them is for CRC check.
For more technical information, try:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Computer Science - In 256PSK, how many bits will each symbol be able to ...
- computer - In 256PSK, how many bits will each symbol be able to represent?
- computer science - In a particular phase modulation system, each symbol is able ...
- computer science - a) What is the largest positive number that can be ...
- Computer Architecture - Assume a simple model for floating-point representation ...
- Alegebra I - I need help with the following questions. Write each answer as a ...
- Computer science - Hi, Can someone please confirm the following for me .. This ...
- ap java - an old-fashioned computer has just 16 bits available to represent an ...
- Probability - A binary communication system is used to send one of two messages...
- Telecommunications - We send a frame of 256 bits. If the probability that a bit...