Posted by Ann on Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 9:19pm.
Why was Athens the most important city of ancient Greece?
History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 9:27pm
Athens was the largest city in ancient Greece. It was the center of democracy, literature, philosophy, and military might.
History - Ann, Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 9:37pm
Was there anything special/important in Sparta?
History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 9:41pm
Sparta was a powerful military city-state.
History - Ann, Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 9:42pm
Thank You very much
History - Ms. Sue, Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 9:51pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Ancient Greece - What do you think was the most important legacy of ancient ...
- History - What effect did the conflict between Athens and Sparta have on ancient...
- World HIstory - What do you think was the most important legacy of ancient ...
- History - In what way was the government of ancient Athens different from that ...
- us history - The ancient Greek city-state of Athens was _____.
- Core World History - Choose a Greek achievement or accomplishment and explain ...
- ancient history - I had an exam last week and I couldn't answer this question: ...
- social studies - In Ancient Greece, what portion of the population of Athens ...
- Essay help :) - Here is my essay: All About The Greek Wars War is a devastating ...
- world history - Why was the Parthenon, Theater of Dionysus, The Temple of Delphi...