Posted by Roni on Friday, March 25, 2011 at 12:15pm.
solve first derivative of f(x)=-460+100Q-Q2 where Q=10
- Math - Anonymous, Friday, March 25, 2011 at 4:57pm
- Math - Anonymous, Friday, March 25, 2011 at 4:59pm
- Math - Anonymous, Friday, March 25, 2011 at 5:01pm
- Math - Anonymous, Friday, March 25, 2011 at 5:02pm
- Math - Bosnian, Friday, March 25, 2011 at 6:49pm
In google type: calc101
When you see list of results click on:
Calc101com Automatic Calculus,Linear Algebra and Polynomials
When page be open clik option: derivatives
When this page be open in rectacangle type:
In rectacangle with respect to:
in rectacangleand again with respect to: type Q
and click options DO IT
You will see solution step-by-step
By the way on this site you can practice any kind of derivation.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- calculus - How do solve for q for the following and find the derivative for them...
- Calc - Set the first derivative and second derivative of x^2/x-2 equal to 0. ...
- Calc - 1. Find values of a,b,c, and d such that g(x) = a(x^3)+b(x^2)+cx+d has a ...
- calculus - Find the first and second derivative - simplify your answer. y=x/4x+1...
- math - For what intervals is g(x) = 1/x2 + 1 concave down? (Enter your answer ...
- Calculus - R=M^2(c/2-m/3) dR/dM=CM-M^2 I found the derivative. Now how would I ...
- St Eugene university - Solve x^2 times second derivative -3x times first ...
- Applied Calculus - Find the first and second derivative of the function: x/(7x+...
- calculus - Could someone check my reasoning? thanx Find the derivative of the ...
- Calculus--> bobpursley - How do you get m=0? from taking the second ...