Posted by irma on Friday, March 25, 2011 at 12:21am.
Write a word problem for 5 x 2 1/2 which requires the use of repeated addition model.
math - Lena, Friday, March 25, 2011 at 12:33am
Hi Irma. Could you explain to me what the repeated addition model is? I think if I understood what the model actually is that I could help you with this problem.
math - irma, Friday, March 25, 2011 at 12:53am
Repeated addition is like 4+4+4
math - Lena, Friday, March 25, 2011 at 1:02am
Ok so for this you would want the person to add the number '2.5', 5 times.
So could you say something like:
Kate went to the grocery store and wanted to buy 5 apples. One apple costs $2.50. How much would Kate's total come to?
math - irma, Friday, March 25, 2011 at 1:09am
Yes, thanks so much!
math - Lena, Friday, March 25, 2011 at 1:10am
No problem :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Multiplication is defined as repeated addition. Use the word repeated to ...
- Math - Multiplication is defined as repeated addition. Use the word repeated to ...
- math - Can someone check my answers: write out each problem with repeated ...
- MATH 156 - What models can be used to help explain the concepts of addition and ...
- Math - write an addition problem that requires regrouping
- Math - Write a word problem involving fractions for which you would use the work...
- math - What models can be used to help explain the concepts of addition and ...
- math - if we consider multiplication as repeated addition then it is simple to ...
- math - Suppose your teacher tells you to write a word problem using the number 3...
- Math - Write a repeated addition question for each multiplication , and then ...