Posted by bella on Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:04pm.
if loar's mom gave her 3/4 of a dollar.joe's mom gave him 4/5 of a dollar. Who got more
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:07pm
Divide the numerator by the denominator.
3/4 = 0.75
4/5 = ?
math - bella, Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:09pm
i still don't get it oh and thank u
math - bella, Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:23pm
is it 1 1/5 ?
math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:29pm
Use your calculator. Divide 4 by 5.
math - invy, Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 10:46pm
so,joe has more.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - i wanted to buy a shirt for $97 but i had no cash. I borrowed $50 from my...
- Math - A shirt cost $97. Your mom and dad each gave you $50. Your change is $3. ...
- freazer school - my mom give me 5 dollar . then i spent 2 dollar now how much i ...
- English - 1. Let's find out more about the singer. (What is the part of speech ...
- Riddle - Jane had 7 children, her mom gave birth to 7 children as well, Jane ...
- math - There is a jar of jelly beans, Dad was hungry so he ate half. Brother ...
- Math - Sarah's mom made cookies for Sarah and her four friends. There's one ...
- math - Solve the problem you have 8 dollars but owe your mom 12 dollar.
- 6th grade Math - I have a word problem with a pattern. I just can't figure it ...
- statistics - I have 6 bills that total $63 and there are no $1 or coins? what ...