Posted by Emily on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 7:27pm.
How do you separate a mixture of salt,pepper, and iron filings
Science - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 8:05pm
Try some of the following links:
Science - Emily, Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 8:38pm
Science - Anonymous, Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 5:00pm
how do you separate iron filings And pepper
Science - arsalan, Monday, February 8, 2016 at 9:03am
I dn t non
Science - Anonymous, Thursday, November 24, 2016 at 8:13pm
Use a magnet to separate the iron filings. Put salt and pepper in water. The salt gets dissolved in the water and thus becomes salt water. Then use the method of filtration. The salt water will go through while the pepper will stay up.this is how you separate pepper iron filings and salt
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - how to separate a mixture of iron filings, salt, sand and wood chips...
- chemistry - 1.How would you separate a mixture of salt, sawdust, and iron ...
- science - Listed below are six mixtures. Identify physical properties of the ...
- chemistry - How can we separate a mixture of iron filings and sodium chloride
- Science - A mixture of iron nail , salt ,oil and water is provided to you give ...
- chemistry - Mr. Arswan iss preparing a mixture for a science experiment. He ...
- Physical Science 9 - How would you separate a mixture of iron fillings , salt, ...
- Social Science - How to collect the following: sand, iron filings, salt, ethanol...
- Chemistry - How might one separate a mixture of water and salt? A solution of ...
- Chemistry - If you spilled a container of iron filings on the ground, how would ...