Posted by Sally on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 11:39am.
How do I say a ham sandwich or a cheese sandwich?
For cheese sandwich is it el sandwich de queso?
For ham sanwich is is el sandwich de hamon? I'm not sure how to spell ham
Spanish 6th grade-Please check - Sally, Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 11:41am
Oops I put ham as hamon I think it should be el sandwich de jamon?
Spanish 6th grade - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 12:47pm
un sandwich de jamón (ham)
un sandwich de queso = right you are!
If you aren't sure how to make accent marks with the computer, we need to know 2 things: do you have a PC or Mac and do you have Windows or not.
english 6th grade - yossely, Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 6:20pm
what is the value of the expression below when tringle is equal to 8?
Spanish 6th grade - Elsie, Friday, April 8, 2011 at 11:41am
jamon is with a j sister
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - To make a sandwich, Steve uses 1/8 lb of ham and 1/5 lb of cheese. How ...
- math - Phyllis made some sandwiches for a family reunion.She made 12 turkey ...
- French - When I want to say I love to eat ham, apple and sandwich, should I use ...
- Chemistry - In the Sandwich Shop, select the "Cheese sandwich" option and ...
- Maths - There are five sand which fillings - ham, cheese, tomato, lettuce and ...
- math - If a sandwich shop sells lunches that include one sandwich and one side ...
- math - Ariel makes a sandwich using four kinds of Italian lunch meat: A, B, C ...
- Maths - Vincenzo makes a sandwich using four kinds of Italian lunch meat: Genoa...
- algebra 2 - A cafeteria has 5 turkey sandwiches, 6 cheese sandwiches, and 4 tuna...
- math - A cafeteria has 5 turkey sandwiches, 6 cheese sandwiches, and 4 tuna ...