Posted by anon on Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 12:00am.
Give the correct form of the appropriate verb, saber or conocer, which would be used in writing the following
sentences in Spanish.
12. C Maria knew everyone.
13. S Because he had already seen the movie, he knew what happened?
14. S The student knows the answer.
15. C He knows Bach’s music.
16. S Do you (tú) know who is singing?
- Spanish - Mr. Spanish, Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 12:03am
*Conocer means "to be familiar with, to be acquainted with"
*Saber means "to know a fact, information, data; to know how to do a skill".
- Spanish - Mr. Spanish, Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 12:05am
- Spanish - anon, Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 12:14am
is this right??
1- Conocía-- (María conocía a todos)
2- Sabía-- (El ya sabía que pasaba porque ya vio la película)
3-Saben-- (Los estudiantes saben la respuesta)
4-Conoce-- (Él conoce la música de Bach)
5-Sabes-- (¿Sabes quién está cantando?)
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 2:27am
3. Isn't it singular? sabe
- Spanish - anon, Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 9:25am
would 3 be like this
Lo estudiantes saben la respuesta.
and are the rest correct?
- Spanish - tanya, Monday, September 26, 2011 at 6:58pm
spanish exam 38981200 comprehension
Answer this Question
- Spanish - Verb Distinction Give the correct form of the appropriate verb, saber ...
- Spanish - Can you double check if I followed the directions correctly this time ...
- Spanish (please correct me if I'm still wrong) - Give the correct form of the ...
- Spanish - Give the correct form of the appropriate verb, saber or conocer, which...
- Spanish Check - Hello! Can someone please help me check my answers? I really ...
- spanish - When to use saber and conocer?
- spanish - im really confused on the difference between conocer and saber. can ...
- spanish: Please help me remember one easy word - How do you say "to" in Spanish...
- spanish - can someone please explain this to me? its the irregular verb estar. 1...
- Spanish - Can someone help me with this please Re-write the following dialogue ...