Posted by Sam's Mom on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 9:12pm.
I am a mom trying to help my child with their math HW. But this question has us stumped. I've seen it posted before but no real explanation was offered. Please provide EXPLANATION, not just answers.
Q: Make up a list of data with the following landmarks:
Mode: 15 Min: 5 Median: 10 Max: 20
Use at least 10 numbers
(then there is a blank line across the page.)_
Q, part II: Draw a Bar Graph to represent your data. (obviously i don't expect a drawing, an explanation though would help.
5th Grade Math - PsyDAG, Wednesday, March 23, 2011 at 11:38am
I will not choose the numbers for you, but I hope the information below will be helpful.
Highest score will be 20 and lowest will be 5. Half of the scores will be above 10 and half below (median). The largest number of scores are 15 (mode).
Use X's to represent each of the scores on the horizontal axis. Let the number of X's for each score determine the height of the bars. For one X, the bar will be one unit high, for three X's, it will be three units high.
5th Grade Math - teaira, Monday, March 28, 2011 at 5:44pm
5th Grade Math - Anonymous, Monday, March 28, 2011 at 6:55pm
5th Grade Math - nehal, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 4:40pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I need help for this question. I also need an explanation.The answer says...
- 5th grade math help - trying to check my sons answers "5 3/5 " divided by "2/3" ...
- To Shalee - Please stop posting answers on other students' posts, especially 1) ...
- Probability - Darby guesses the answers to six questions on the math portion of...
- java programming - You need to provide more than a yes or no answer for this ...
- Geometry - Trying to help my Autistic child with geometry. Need a simple step by...
- English - For an analysis essay or a research essay of a novel, the format is ...
- Elementary Math - This is going to seem like a simple question but how do i ...
- social 10 COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! - Historical Globalization & IMPERIALISM...
- Math - the real value of w^21 + w^22 + w^23 is? please help, :( i need an ...