Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 7:10pm.
besides being a war for independence why else was the american revolution violent?
- history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 7:11pm
I don't understand your question.
Wars are always violent.
- history - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 7:23pm
for example gandhi helped the indian independence movement by having tactics to make it non-violent like the salt march and held speeches what are some tactis that made the american revolution violent...i hope this makes sense
- history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 7:37pm
Yes, it makes sense.
The colonists and the British used conventional warfare. In addition, some battles were fought in winter and without adequate food and shelter. Check this site for information about the casualties of this war.
This site about the weapons and tactics should also help you.
- history - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 7:41pm
thank you so much i have been trying to figure this out for 2 days now
- history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 7:46pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- us history - "the american war is over, but this is far from being the case with...
- history - Hello, what other revolutions are there in US history besides ...
- U.S/history AP - The War of 1812-also called the second war of American ...
- history - Which came first? A. Formation of the french revolution war b....
- American History - American soldiers first faced guerilla tactics during which ...
- US History - In what why could the War of 1812 be considered the second American...
- History help please - In what why could the War of 1812 be considered the second...
- History - List the causes of american war of independence
- socialstudies(check answers please) - what was the purpose of the gettysburg ...
- U.S/history AP - he War of 1812- also called the second war of American ...