Posted by olga on Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 5:55pm.
which suffix means pertaining to conditions present at birth
- penn foster - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6:00pm
What are your choices?
- English? - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6:00pm
The word "which" implies there's a choice. What choices were you given for this?
- penn foster - olga, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6:05pm
- English? - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6:08pm
Go to http://www.onelook.com
Enter these, separately and read through the results you get.
Include the asterisk.
- penn foster - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6:36pm
I don't think any of those suffixes mean present at birth.
- English? - Writeacher, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 6:59pm
I don't either.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- essay - can anyone help me to check my essays for penn foster ? please!! i wrote...
- Penn foster elective the book of accounting - I need to finish the exam #390014 ...
- Penn Foster - Dramatic irony means that
- English - Writing sentences and paragraphs. Is the below correct? Paragraphs 1 ...
- English - Write one paragraph of eight to twelve sentences persuading a friend ...
- Medical Language - Could someone please help me with this I have been working at...
- To Chelsea -- - We do not have access to any school's materials or exams. Even ...
- Confidentiality in Allied Health Essay - Can anyone help me find other resources...
- child development - (Penn Foster) 1- Neueon development and elaboration, which ...
- Penn Foster - I am looking for the questions to these exams..all I keep getting ...