Posted by kelly on Monday, March 21, 2011 at 9:59pm.
List and compare Kohlbergís 6 stages of moral development and Piagetís theory of moral development.
- psychology 101 - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 21, 2011 at 10:05pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
- psychology 101 - kelly, Monday, March 21, 2011 at 10:11pm
what are the difference between one another
- psychology 101 - Ms. Sue, Monday, March 21, 2011 at 10:14pm
I suggest you list the different theories in two separate columns. Then, you'll be able to see the differences between them.
- psychology 101 - kelly, Monday, March 21, 2011 at 10:28pm
Kohlbergís 6 stages of moral development
1. Punishment and Obedience
2. Mutual Benefit
3. Interpersonal Expectations
4. Law and Order
5. Legal Principles
6. Universal Moral Principles
Based on a individuals reason to follow moral decisions
Piagetís theory of moral development
1. Sensorimotorgnitive decelopment
3. Concrete operations
4. Formal operations
Based on the congnitive development of children progress thru 4 distinct stages
therefore each stage represents a fudamental shift in how the child thinks and undertstands the world
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT - SocWrite a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper addressing the ...
- Religion - What song(s) could one play illustrating the Moral Development Theory...
- Religion - What movie(s) could one show illustrating the Moral Development ...
- Psychology - Discuss the prevalence and effects of Foetal Alcohol Syndrome (FAS...
- psychology - how does erik erikson's psychosocial stages of development differ ...
- AED - Select one of the age groups chosen in Week Six, decide on the childís age...
- soc120 - which agents of socialization are most important at certain stages of ...
- personality and social development - In Kohlberg's theory, at the ___________ ...
- human growth and development - Marty's moral reasoning was tested with Kohlberg'...
- child development - Explain the stages of social and moral development children ...