Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 11:55am.
prove that the following are identity
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Prove the identity tanA/secA+1 + cotA/cosecA+1=cosecA+secA -secAtanA
- trig - prove that :cosA-sinA+1/cosA+sinA-1=cosecA+cotA
- Trigonometric Identities - Verify/prove the following: (sinA+tanA)/(1+secA) = ...
- trig - Establish the following identity: CosA/1-TanA + SinA/1-CotA = CosA-SinA
- math - if tanA=root2-1, prove that (secA.sinA tan squareA-cosecA) =(12-¡Ì5)/2
- Maths - Hi, can someone give me the answer to this question: secA-tanA=1/4. Find...
- Maths - Prove that [sinA/(1-cosA)-(1-cosA)/sinA]*[cosA/(1+sinA)+(1+sinA)/cosA]=...
- Trig - Please help with this one. I've worked it out in so many ways and can't ...
- maths(trigonometry) - prove that sinA-cosA+1/sinA+cosA-1=1/secA-tanA
- Math - Match each ratio in the first row with an equivalent ratio from the ...