Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 10:36am.
Earthquake activity didn't play a role in the collapse of _______ civilization.
FORAGERS,FARMERS,AND BUILDERS - Writeacher, Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 10:46am
Which of these is NOT in earthquake country?
Earthquakes in the Mediterranean and Middle East - Academic and ...
This book examines historical evidence from the last 2000 years to analyse earthquakes in the eastern Mediterranean and Middle East. ...
(In the book's description, note the geographical areas this book deals with.)
365 Crete earthquake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The AD 365 Crete earthquake was an undersea earthquake that occurred at about sunrise on 21 July 365 in the Eastern Mediterranean, with an assumed epicentre ...
If you're not sure where each of these places is, be sure to look up these places here:
(Scroll down and look at the right; there will be at least one map for each.)
Mycenae (Minoan civilization and language - predecessor of Mycenaen civilization and language)
FORAGERS,FARMERS,AND BUILDERS - Damon, Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 5:09pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- world history - Earthquake activity didn't play a role in the collapse of ...
- Art History - Which civilization had the most fortifications? A. Cycladic B. ...
- World History - What is the Minoan civilization known for?
- world history - Why were foragers better off than farmers?
- world history - How did the Minoans and Mycenaens shape early greek civilization...
- World History - Can anyone plsease share something about politics in the Minoan ...
- Jones - 1. To what extent can earthquakes be predicted? 3. What can a trench dug...
- Ancient Civilization - What is a mixture of sand, lime and water and used as ...
- GLG 101 - I need help on this. Post a response to the following: Geologic events...
- English - 1. Let's do some role play with this dialogue. You should take the ...