Posted by george on Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 6:01am.
The Lady of Shalott
I have two events and have to find the quotation.
The handsome, dazzling figure of Sir Lancelot rides by in his shining armour. The Lady sees him in the mirror and can no longer bear her imprisonment.
The Lady floats down the river past Camelot in a boat with her name written on the bows.
Please see other post dated March 19th at 3.45pm. Thanks
english (for Sra) repost - SraJMcGin, Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 12:10pm
For the first if you have to choose between the first and the second, I'd go with the second.
For the second, I'd go with a.
english (for Sra) repost - george, Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 12:36pm
Thankyou very much. Much appreciated :).
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - The Lady of Shalott I have an event and have to find the quotation. 1...
- English - Can someone check over the grammatical errors in my riddles. Do you ...
- English II - from "The Lady of Shalott" by Alfred, Lord Tennyson In the stormy ...
- English 2 - 12. All of the following words describe Sir Lancelot Du Lake except ...
- literature - Based on the Lady's actions in "The Lady of Shalott," which word ...
- English - How is the Lady of Shalott poem chivalrous?
- English- Macbeth III - 1.Macbeth's vision suggest he is a)susperstitious b)tired...
- Literature- Macbeth - 1. Lady Macbeth begins to feel intense remorse and guilt ...
- Reading - Is lady or lunch lady a proper noun in the following sentence? The ...
- English - 1. The pet has lived with the lady until he meets his old master. 2. ...