Posted by chandankumar on Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 12:20am.
if electron are caused to fall through a potential difference of 100000 voltage , determine their final speed if they were initially at rest.
- physics - drwls, Sunday, March 20, 2011 at 1:52am
e*100,000 is the kinetic energy.
e is the electron charge,1.6*10^-19 C
Set 100,000*e equal to (1/2)mV^2 and solve for V
m is the electron mass.
- physics - sanchita hasija, Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 6:08am
- physics - Atul, Friday, August 7, 2015 at 8:39am
therefore, workdone , W=q×p.d.
W=1.6×10^-19 × 100000
since work done = force × displacement
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- physics - if electron are caused to fall through a potential difference of ...
- science - if electrons are caused to fall through a potential difference of ...
- physics - 12. If alpha particles are caused to fall through a potential ...
- Physics - An electron, initially at rest is accelerated through a potential ...
- physics - An electron accelerates from rest through a potential difference of ...
- physics - an electron is accelerated from rest through a potential difference V...
- Physics - An electron with a mass of 9.11 *10^31 Kg is accelerated from rest ...
- physics - An electron is accelerated from rest through a potential difference ...
- physics - Find the final speed gained by a proton when it is accelerated from ...
- PHYSICS - An electron iwth an initial speed of 500,000 m/s is brought to rest by...