Posted by Tab on Friday, March 18, 2011 at 2:29pm.
Which artist chose graffiti for creative expression?
- art history - SraJMcGin, Friday, March 18, 2011 at 3:12pm
Keith Haring = 3.
- art history - THAT, Monday, June 25, 2012 at 11:20am
- art history - Which best explains the concept of pattern?, Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 11:31am
a repeated arrangement of elements, such as colors, lines, sizes, forms, or shapes
an ordered repetition of strong and weak elements at regular or irregular intervals
a nonarbitrary arrangement of visual elements in relation to each other
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- art - Which artist chose graffiti for creative expression?
- Art-help. - This type of artist may specialize in advertising. graffiti artist ...
- art history - Imagine that you are a prehistoric artist and write a 350 to 500 ...
- Math - Keith wrote the expression 10d to represent the number of dimes in d ...
- Art - 1. Why would an artist chose to use harmony in a piece of artwork? 2. ...
- Art - When an idea is presented in a way that is original, it is considered to ...
- Art Question - Which activity masquerades as creative art? 1. coloring ...
- Art 101 - Describe how each artist(Da Vinci and Michelangelo) View drawing as ...
- art/photography - 1. In sandy skoglunds THE!@#$%^&TAIL PARTY what was the artist...
- art - why would an artist chose to use harmony in a piece of artwork?