posted by annastacia kirk on .
i need to check these answers please ome one help me i need them to graduate...please please...
Questions 1–20: Select the one best answer to each question.
1. Which of the following hotel rates is generally available to business travelers?
A. The family plan C. Weekend excursion rates
B. Corporate rates D. AARP rates
2. The Marriott Hotel Awards Club members at the ______ level can be upgraded to the concierge level,
a very upscale type of hotel accommodation, within 48 hours of the arrival date.
A. gold C. silver
B. black D. platinum
3. Normally, committees should be formed ______ prior to the date of a convention.
A. one year C. six weeks
B. three months D. three years
4.Which of the following is usually the most undesirable seat in an aircraft?
A. An aisle seat C. A window seat
B. A middle seat D. A front seat
5. If you decide to hire a travel agency, your travel partner will assist you with
A. getting travelers to the airport on time.
B. making airline, hotel, and rental car reservations.
C. planning your company’s travel budget.
D. filling out business traveler profiles.
6. Which of the following is the least expensive class of airline service?
A. First class C. Coach class
B. Business class D. Connoisseur class
7. Which of the following is usually the largest type of rental car?
A. Economy C. Convertible
B. Midsize D. Luxury
8. Advance airline seat reservations and boarding passes protect a traveler in case
A. he or she is delayed. C. someone else takes his or her seat.
B. he or she is upgraded to another class. D. he or she must cancel a trip.
9. When you visit a possible site for a convention, it’s called a
A. site inspection. C. city inspection.
B. convention inspection. D. hotel inspection.
10. Once you select a travel agency and a travel partner, you should set up a _____ for each traveler.
A. business traveler profile C. executive club membership file
B. credit card file D. personnel profile
11. Which of the following is the most widely used and accepted form of payment for making business
A. 30-day accounts payable C. Major credit card
B. Cash D. Personal check
12. Due to the busy and conflicting schedules of businesspeople, how many mailings are usually sent to
potential participants when preparing for a convention?
A. One C. Three
B. Two D. Four
13. When you’re planning a convention, which of the following steps would you complete first?
A. Select the site. C. Write the program.
B. Form the committees. D. Write the invitation.
14. A meeting planning company would be most beneficial to planning which of the following meetings?
A. A monthly status meeting C. An incentive meeting
B. A workshop D. A convention
15. Your contract with your travel agency should always be
A. formal. C. sent through the mail.
B. notarized. D. in writing.
16. Rick is interviewing the manager of a travel agency to determine whether or not he should hire the
agency to handle his company’s travel needs. Although Rick is very impressed with the agency and
the manager, Rick notices that the service fees are very high. When Rick asks the manager to either
lower or waive the fees, the manager says that the fees are nonnegotiable. Rick should
A. hire the agency anyway and pay the fees.
B. make the reservations himself instead of hiring an agency.
C. interview the managers of some other travel agencies.
D. insist that the manager waive the fees.
17. Which of the following information should be part of your travelers’ business travel profiles?
A. Family information, such as number and ages of children
B. Religious and spiritual beliefs
C. Preferred airline, class of service, and special meals
D. Salary and benefit information
18. On a large aircraft, which class of airline service is located directly behind first class?
A. Business C. Coach
B. Economy D. Connoisseur
19. The most important consideration when selecting a site for a convention is that the convention hall is
A. well-known. C. small.
B. centrally located. D. inexpensive.
20. A discounted, round-trip airfare with specific cancellation rules is called a(n) _______ fare.
A. reserved C. excursion
B. one-ticket D. first-class
cheat somewhere else.
1.B i think
Meeting and Planning done on the 6.2.2011 100% IF U USE THESE ANS.
1. B 2. D 3.A 4.B 5.B 6.C 7.D 8.A 9.A 10.A 11.C 12.B 13.B 14.D 15.D 16.C 17.C 18.A 19.B 20.C
1.B 2. D 3.A 4.B 5.B 6.C 7.D 8.A 9.A 10.A 11.C 12.B 13.B 14.D 15.D 16.C 17.C 18.A 19.B 20.C