Posted by jessie on Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 12:43pm.
please help me if my letter is correct in the grammar.
kindly help me to make a good letter.
to: THE MANAGER
SIR,I AM WRITING YOU DUE TO NEXT WILL BE MY ANNUAL VACATION AND I WOULD LIKE TO ASK A FAVORABLE REQUEST REGARDING MY SALES COMMISSION FROM THE MONTH OF OCT.2010.I AM SHORTAGE OF FINANCIALLY AND MY FAMILY HAS NO INCOME IN THE PHILIPPINES.I AM GOING ON VACATION ALTHOUGH I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO BRING BECAUSE MY FAMILY IS LONGING AND MISSING MEAND SOME IMPORTANT MATTERS NEEDED MY PERSONAL APPEARANCE.SIR,KINDLY PLEASE I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP IN ORDER TO RELEASE THE COMMISSION FROM THE MONTH OF OCT.2010.I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A COMMISSION FROM THE MONTH OF OCT.2011.I HOPE THAT YOU WILL HELP REGARDING THIS MATTER.IT WOULD BE A GREAT GRATITUDE AND I APPRECIATE YOU.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND HELP AND CONSIDERATION.
THANK YOU AND EST REGARDS.
- english grammar - Writeacher, Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 12:45pm
First of all, please retype that using correct English capitalization and punctuation. Then I'll read it for you.
Using all-caps is unacceptable -- online and in business.
- english grammar - MattsRiceBowl, Thursday, March 17, 2011 at 2:51pm
Agreed. I did not read past the first few words because of that.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english grammar - please help me if my letter is correct in the grammar. kindly...
- english letter burial leaving ...help ..help pleas - please help me as soon as ...
- english grammar. please help me - please help me to correct my resignation ...
- Grammar - What exsits or orcurrs in space that is 19 spaces long. The sencond ...
- grammar - I was graduated last March 2011. Is this a correct grammar?
- English - Dear Sir, You wanted to know if I was satisfied with you and your ...
- English 8R - Business Letter Assignment Help! - I have this assignment for my ...
- English - If she does not correct her behavior or we do not hear from her for ...
- English Writing - Apology letter Please help me thanks in advance? Hotel manager...
- English please help me - Please help me to correct my English grammar. thank you...