Posted by Sonia on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 7:01pm.
I am having trouble figuring out this question:
Part 1: A long staight wire carries a current due East. This wire creates, at point #1, a magnetic field that is derected at 40 deg below due South. From point #1, the wire is located:
50 deg below due North
50 deg below due South
40 deg above due North
40 deg above due South
50 deg above due West
50 deg above due East
40 deg below due West
40 deg below due East
none of these choices
Part 2: Refer to the previous problem. An electron at point #1 is instantaneously traveling due North. Due only to the wire, the electron at #1 instantaneously accelerates:
50 deg N or West
50 deg S of East
none of the above
Answer this Question
- Phys 2 - I am having trouble figuring out this question: Part 1: A long staight ...
- Please Please Help-Physics - I am having trouble figuring out this question: ...
- Physics 2 - A 60 cm long wire is oriented from east to west directly above the ...
- Physics - Help please A wire carries a current of 5.2 A from east to west ...
- science - You are standing 20 cm directly away from from the mid-point of a long...
- physics - A long, straight wire lies on a horizontal table and carries a current...
- College physics - The magnetic field at the center of a 0.70-cm-diameter loop is...
- physics - A 42 mT magnetic field points due west. If a proton of kinetic energy ...
- physics - Two insulated wires, each 2.70 m long, are taped together to form a ...
- PHYSICS - A long-straight wire carries a current and is aligned with the North-...