Posted by anon on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 6:40pm.
Because underline doesn't show I will replace the underline with parentheses.
I hope it's less confusing.
6. Choose the sentence in which the underlined word is grammatically correct.
A. Esta varilla negra (está) parada sobre otra cosa negra.
B. Esta varilla negra (esta) parada sobre otra cosa negra.
C. Esta varilla negra (es) parada sobre otra cosa negra. <<> my answer
D. Esta varilla negra (esa) parada sobre otra cosa negra.
7. Choose the word that best completes this phrase: la llave del reino del ___.
D. oso<<>my answer
8. Choose the sentence in which the underlined word is grammatically correct.
A. Africa no (está) tan grande como Eurasia.<<> my answer.
B. (Era) amigo de la princesa de India.
C. El príncipe (está) de Sudamérica.
D. El río más grande del mundo (es) en Sudamérica
- Spanish - anon, Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 7:01pm
8 - B
Africa doesn't change size, not used as location here. Africa is not as large as Eurasia.
7 - C
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 7:48pm
Same answers as last night:
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Spanish (double check my work please) - Choose the sentence in which the "" word...
- Spanish - Hello, I need some help with the following questions. Thank You #1 ...
- spanish - Choose the sentence in which the underlined word is grammatically ...
- Spanish - Hello, I need some help with the questions below. Thank You #1Which ...
- 3 grade english - directions- write each sentence. replace the underline word or...
- Language - For each sentence, underline the action verb in the parentheses that ...
- Spanish - Choose the grammatically correct sentence. A. Está cosa es un lápiz ...
- Spanish - Hey, i just wanted to know if i got the questions right? Thanks Choose...
- Spanish - Which is the correct substitute for the underlined words? Hablamos de ...
- spanish - Si una mujer no está casada, se dice que _____. a. está soltera b. est...