Posted by Shivi on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 2:30am.
I'm having trouble understanding this:
"Clearly define the term Eucenism, including the four key elements"
- My teacher said that the four elements are unity of faith
unity oin sacramental life
unity of Mission. What's the third one and ...i just don't understand what you have to do here...
They also say to give details about the NCCA + the 'Pilgrimage Resurrection'...What does that mean (Pilgrimage Resurrection)?
And does anyone know of a document from Church or one passage the speaks on Eucenism besides Ut Unum Sint By John Paul II of May 25, 1995
Religion - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 8:54am
If you conduct a general web search for "eucenism" here's what you get:
Very general, very confusing.
If you conduct a search for the term in Google Scholar (scholar.google.com), there are no results at all.
If you check dictionaries, this is what happens:
You should 1) make sure the spelling is correct and/or 2) go back and ask your teacher to clarify all this.
Religion - MattsRiceBowl, Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 9:10am
Are you sure you are not asking about ecumenism? That sounds more in line with your question.
Religion - Shivi, Friday, March 18, 2011 at 4:17am
Oh sorry! I had a typo there! yes you're right.
And thanks again Writeacher.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Religion - Hi there! I'm having trouble understanding this: "Clearly define the ...
- precalculus - express the roots of unity in standard form a+bi. 1.) cube roots ...
- precalc - express the roots of unity in standard form a+bi. 1.) cube roots of ...
- government - what does national unity preach. mention 5 institutions that ...
- Chemistry (Check) - Are most factors unity? Is this True or false I'm thinkin ...
- art last question - the onion-shaped domes on St. Basil's cathedral may remind ...
- science/evolution - what exactly is the unity of life?
- Ap european history - Arghhhhh i need to find some material on the internet that...
- religion - am i understanding this word correctly. Its under the Hindu RELGION ...
- math - Let W be the set of all continuous fuctions from the set of real numbers ...