Posted by lidia on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 7:09pm.
18-3(2*2)WHAT IS THE ANWSER
- MATH - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 8:41pm
18 - 12 = 6
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - Find the x and y intercepts: 3x - 2y = -12 i know the anwser is (2 , -...
- math - what is the anwser to 19 c=?pt?c
- Math -- HELP!!!! - What is the anwser to y + 5y = 90?
- math - What is the anwser to y + 5y = 90?
- math - what is the anwser for equivalent to 10⁄15
- math - what is the anwser to 5 hundreds and 12 ten
- Spanish;CHECK? - State whether the command is formal ("Ud.") or informal ("t...
- 8th grade math - what is the anwser?? 4c-5=-14c+67
- 7th grade math - can you anwser this question for me okay the problem is x+4(x+3...
- math - write a quotient that give the same anwser as 4.65 divided by .12