Posted by Debbie on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 12:47pm.
Could you please check these sentences and tell me if they make sense.
Write five sentences in which you address changes in your writing.
1. With practice, I have gotten better at grammar and punctuation.
2. Working with a study group has made my sentence structure better.
3. Recognizing verb tense has become easier.
4. I have become a better writer.
5. Before starting this class I was bad at run on sentences
- Comm 155 - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 12:56pm
The only thing I'd change is number 5. How about?
I now recognize run-on sentences and don't use them any more.
- Comm 155 - Lita, Saturday, March 26, 2011 at 3:36am
1. I have learned how to use correct grammar using subject and verb agreement to improve my writing.
2. I can use the source of a dictionary to learn the meaning of words.
3. Punctuation in my writing tells a lot about the sentence and the meaning of words.
4. Learning how to use the correct verb tense has improved.
5. Proofreading over my writing before submission has improved.
- Comm 155 - glenna, Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 3:07pm
Could you let me know if these are correct?
Write 5 sentences in which you address
changes in your writing:
1) Working with a friend has made my sentence structure better.
2) I now recognize run-one sentences,and try not to use them.
3)I still get confused on some things.
4) Verb tense has become easier to understand.
5) My grammar is a lot better since starting this class.
Answer this Question
- com/155 - Write five sentences in which you address changes in your writing.
- English - Can someone tell me what they are asking? Write five sentences in ...
- english - Could you let me know if these are correct? Write 5 sentences in which...
- Week 4 COM155 - Second, write five sentences in which you address changes in ...
- ENGLISH - Second, write five sentences in which you address changes in your ...
- comm/155 - Hi could you check my sentences to see if their right?
- English - Could you please check these sentences, please. Thank you. 1. Connect ...
- grammar - Grammar Exercise 3 To Be Distributed to Students in Week Five Rewrite ...
- English / Grammar - Please check the following sentences and let me know if they...
- Composition - Can you please check this for any grammatical errors? Thank you ...