40. You are talking about Luisa and Mario, so you are looking for the word “they.” The word nos is the same as nosotros, which means “us,” or “we.” So I believe the correct choice in this sentence is “a,” since “les” is they. So they are fascinated with science fiction movies.
41. Look at the word “tenemos”--the first sentence says “We are tired.” So you need to look at which word means “we.”--
me-me or I
le-him or her
the only one left is “nos” which means?
42. Is the concert going to be long or short? I think that it will be really short, only an hour and a half.
Pienso means “I think”; que means “that”--together= “I think that”
Pienso=I think; creer= to think or ponder; putting them together makes no sense
the correct answer is choice “a”
44. This does make sense.
a) Still (no debo= I shouldn’t)
b) at eight o’clock
d) of course
So the sentence actually translates to “I don’t feel very well today. Still I shouldn’t stay in bed.”
45. Mario is 20 years old--viente anos. His best friend is 21 years old--veinteun anos. Mario is younger (menor) than his friend.
46. I believe that this one is “el peor” which means “the worst”--so the sentence would say “I have the worst car of all (or everyone). I need to buy a new one.”
This is the choice that makes most sense to me. But you might want to double check.
48. I think that the correct answer for this is “a”
I would double check this one too.
(I’m Puerto Rican--I’ve lived in Puerto Rico, but we don’t always speak properly as far as grammar goes-- so I’m not sure on the last two questions--number 46 and 48. Double check them).
40. Yes, A because you are neither of those 2 people!
42. The reason you need "que" is because it is a clause relater between the first clause "Pienso" and the rest of it.
44. Yes, it DOES make sense if you that "por eso" means "for that reason!:
46. Yes because "the" = "el" and "worst" is "peor."
48. Look at the verb (tense) that IS there: "¿has probado?" This is the Present Perfect tense (HAVE you TRIED) and you answer with the same tense = "He probado" = (I HAVE TRIED)
Otherwise, well done Elie!
Thank you both so much!! But I'm still confused about #44--What is the answer to that one and why?
Spanish Help - Hi! I'm unsure about these questions. I answered them, but I'm ...
Spanish 2 - I need help picking the rightsentence form? Thanks ¿Quién te sacó ...
Spanish 2 - Complete the sentences with the appropriate indirect object pronouns...
Spanish - For some reason these ones were tricky for me :/ 30. "Mi abuela está ...
SPANISH 2 HELP - Will someone check my anwsers? Thanks ¿Quién te sacó estas ...
spanish - 11. Direct object pronouns always come before the indirect object ...
spanish - This is the assignment: copia las frases remplazando los sustantivos ...
spanish - 1) Le compro un regalo para mi hermana. Me lo compro esta tarde. Se lo...
Spanish - 57. Sé poco de estos platos españoles en el menu. Voy a pedir _____. a...
Spanish - 36. "¿Qué hora es?" "Son las once _________." a. por el día b. de la ...