Posted by Diana on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 8:11am.
Find all the two digit prime numbers neither of whose digits are prime.
Someone helped me yesterday but I do not understand.
math - MathMate, Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 8:24am
You need a list of all digits which are not prime:
(Note that 1 is not considered a prime).
From a list of prime number from 1 to 100, find the primes that are made up of one or both of these 5 digits. For example, 11 is a prime number made up of digits (1 and 1) that are not prime.
List of prime numbers less than 100
2 3 5 7 11 13 17 19 23 29 31 37 41 43 47 53 59 61 67 71 73 79 83 89 97
math - mark, Wednesday, October 30, 2013 at 7:12pm
For how many two digit prime numbers is the sum of its digits 8
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Find all the two digit prime numbers neither of whose digits are prime.
- PROBLEM SOLVING IN MATHEMATICS - there are two prime numbers between 100 and 199...
- Calculus - What is the largest two digit prime number whose digits are both ...
- Math - A book called The Penguin Dictionary of Curious and Interesting Numbers ...
- Math Prime Numbers - Grade 7 question: I am a two-digit prime number I am one ...
- Math - What are 2 prime numbers between 100-199 such that the tens digit is a ...
- Math (Complex Numbers) - Let N be the sum of all prime powers that can be ...
- math - which of these statements about prime and composite numbers is true? F)...
- Algebra - For how many two-digit prime numbers is the sum of its digits 8?
- math - The Florida Lottery is made up of the numbers 1-49. My mother has ...