Posted by lisa on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 1:13am.
in major league baseball there are two leagues that compete to make the play offs the american league has three divisions the east and cental divisions with 5 teams each ad the west division with 4 teams the national league is made up of the east and west divisions which have 5 teams each in it and the central divisions has 6 teams four teams from each league american and national will make the playoffs each league will send the three division leaders ad wild card team the wild card team the wild card team is the team with the best record in the league not including the three diision leaders assuming all play offs are equally good whats is the probabilit of a team in each division making the plyoffs there re 6 precantaes you must give me please round your answer to the nearest thousands of a percent
.boston red sox
.new york yankees
.tampa bay rays
.toronto blue rays
.chicago white sox
.kansas city royals
.los angeles angels
.new york mets
.los angeles dodgers
.san diego padres
.san franisco giants
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Statistics - 62.Refer to the Baseball 2009 data, which report information on the...
- statistics - Refer to the Baseball data, which report information on the 30 ...
- Math - Getting stumped on this word problem. It is in the section of GCF. It ...
- Literacy - This is a brief story on Jackie Robinson's life and I have to make a...
- math - In a large city league, the boys' baseball teams hold a tournament. If ...
- 8th grade - Major League Baseball is divided into the National League and the ...
- Descriptive Statistics - . Over the last 15 Major League Baseball seasons, the ...
- Math - In a sports league there are two divisions with eight teams each. Each ...
- Confidence Intervals - Over the last 15 Major League Baseball seasons, the mean ...
- Statistics/Confidence Intervals - Over the last 15 Major League Baseball seasons...