May 24, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, March 14, 2011
its using shell method
i need step by step help seriously !!!!
Answer This Question
Calculus - Volume By Integration
- Find the volume of the solid generated by ...
- Find the volume using the shell method - about the x-axis x=y^2/3
- the region bounded by the graph f(x)=x(2-x) and the x axis is ...
please help calculus
- find the volume of the solid formed by revolving the ...
- I have the following chart that I am supposed to find the percent ...
- I need step by step on how to solve this problem plz help I've been ...
- When solving the equation, what property was used to go from step...
Really need help in Calculus Problem?!
- Use Euler's method with step size .2 to...
Calculus AP - Volume of Revolution
- Hi. I have a few calculus problems that I ...
- let z= a+bi be a complex number. it is given that ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help