Posted by claire on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 5:57pm.
(5+9x-2x^2)/ ((x^2-6x+23)^ (5/2))
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - How to do factorise ? What is Factorise ? Give me some examples ,please...
- Maths factorise - Factorise 3px-3py-x+y
- factorising - how do you factorise? for example putting 2x² + x - 3 into ...
- mah - 9x^0 (6x)^0 3x^-4+8 when x=2 please help me
- mah - 4m^2+12m+9
- math - help my daughter has a math problem and came to me for help, I am lost...
- mah - What is one half of 3 2/3?
- mah - How do you convert this into a graph 3x-y<or=4
- 6th grade mah - How do I simplify 28% of 64?
- Mathematics - Hi Just wandering When I factorise the following : 4s-16t+20r It ...