Posted by Kelly on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 5:24pm.
Find the exact value of Sin^-1(sin(13pi/15))
- Math - Reiny, Monday, March 14, 2011 at 6:11pm
ummmhhh, wouldn't that just be 13π/15 ?
or, since the sine is + in both the 2nd or 1st quadrant, and
since 13π/15 is in quadrant II we could also have
π - 13π/15 = 2π/15
check with calculator, set to radians
= .41887902 which is 2π/15
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- trig - find exact value cos(13pi/15)cos(-pi/5)-sin(13pi/15)sin(-pi/5)
- MATH - 1.)Find the exact solution algebriacally, if possible: (PLEASE SHOW ALL ...
- Trigonomety question - How do you find the exact value of Sin(13pi)?
- Math - 3. find the four angles that define the fourth root of z1=1+ sqrt3*i z...
- Trigonometry - If cos(a)=1/2 and sin(b)=2/3, find sin(a+b), if 1) Both angles ...
- Precalculus/Trig 6 - Find the exact value of the following trigonometric ...
- math - Eliminate the parameter (What does that mean?) and write a rectangular ...
- Trig hep, please? Thank you! - 1. Find the exact value of sin(195(degrees)) 2. ...
- Math Answer Check - 1. Find the exact value of the expression. cos pi/16 * cos ...
- trig - find the exact value of sin(u+v) given that sin u=3/5 and sin v= 15/17