Posted by lesly on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 5:02pm.
Find a shortcut for computing the sum: 1+3+5+7++11+13+15+17=?? Explain your shortcut and how you could use this same shortcut to find the sum of all the odd numbers form 45 to 99.
- math - Reiny, Monday, March 14, 2011 at 5:39pm
what is the sum of the 1st and last?
what is the sum of 2nd and 2nd last ?
what is the sum of 3rd and 3rd last ?
- math - Anonymous, Monday, March 14, 2011 at 6:16pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - What is a shortcut for finding the sum of all numbers from 1-99?
- math - is there a shortcut to solve organized lists if so what is the shortcut?
- Math - Find the shortcut. Solve these problems. Then find and explain a shortcut...
- Algebra - I want to get the first four terms of the expansion of this expression...
- Statistics - Hi, My professor gave us the formulas for sample variance and ...
- Math - 1.(A)(i)Show that 2+4+6+8+..+2n=n(n+1). (ii)Find the sum of the first 200...
- Algebra - Is there a shortcut to foiling an equation? I always thought that FOIL...
- SUMS? - what is the sum of the first towo odd numbers? what s the sum of the ...
- Calculus - Evaluate the integral. HINT [Use a shortcut or see Example 4.] 4 to 3...
- math - if you have 3 rows and three columns and you have to find the hidden ...