Posted by Anonymous on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 4:58pm.
what does x equal if x/4-3x/2=-1/2
MATH - Anonymous, Monday, March 14, 2011 at 5:14pm
MATH - Anonymous, Monday, March 14, 2011 at 5:19pm
-5x/4= -1/2 Multiply with 4
-5x= -2 Divide with -5
MATH - Reiny, Monday, March 14, 2011 at 5:31pm
x/4 - 3x/2 = -1/2
multiply each term by 4
x - 6x = -2
-5x = -2
x = 2/5
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 1) When will the dependent variable in the equation y=√x+4-3 equal ...
- Business Math - Using the simplex method, solve the following linear programming...
- Math - The non-permissible values for the expression -9x+8 divided by -9x^2-55x+...
- math - State the null hypothesis, Ho, and the alternative hypothesis, Ha, that ...
- math - 9x+5greater than or equal to -40 or 7x+3greater than or equal to -11 ...
- Math algebra 1 - Hi I really need help! State any restrictions on the variables...
- Math - Objective Function z = 3x - 2y Constraints x > or equal to 1 x < or...
- Math - Which is equivalent to the inequality shown below? z/2 (less than equal ...
- Math - In triangle ABC, measure of angle A is equal to 30 degrees, AC is equal ...
- Math 222 - Please help me solve this system of equations? Sorry addition/equal ...