Chemistry Balancing Equations
posted by Anonymous .
I really need help with balancing these equations: PLEASE HELP!!
1. Sodium Hydrogen Sulfite reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce sulfur dioxide gas, water and sodium chloride
2. Sodium nitrate reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce nitrogen monoxide gas, water sodium chloride, and sodium nitrate
3. Nitro monoxide gas from the above reaction reacts with oxygen gas in the air to produce nitrogen dioxide gas.
4. Sodium hydrogen carbonate reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce carbon dioxide gas, water and sodium chloride
5. Hydrogen peroxide reacts with the permanganate ion and hydrogen iron to produce oxygen gas, manganese (II)ion, and water
6. Chlorine gas, water and sodium chloride are produced when hydrochloric acid is added to sodium hydrochloride, NAOCl
7. Sodium hydroxide reacts with ammonium chloride to produce ammonia gas, water and sodium chloride.
PLEASE HELP ME...I know how to balance them once they are written in a chemical equation
Then what you need is writing formulas. http://www.fordhamprep.org/gcurran/sho/sho/lessons/lesson53.htm
Thank You, but I know how to write the formulas but when it is written in words like this don't know what to do PLEASE HELP!!
i have just learnt a little about balancing equation but i hope i can help your
question 1 , 4,7 no need to balance
6)only HCL had a mole ratio of 2
the other i don't know,sorry
Sulfur dioxide gas reacts with oxygen gas and water according to the chemical reaction below. When 4.5 g of SO2 are mixed with excess O2 and H2O, how many grams of H2SO4 are produced?
2SO2(g) + O2(g) + 2H2O(l) --> 2H2SO4(l)