Posted by Anonymous on Monday, March 14, 2011 at 2:49pm.
I really need help with balancing these equations: PLEASE HELP!!
1. Sodium Hydrogen Sulfite reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce sulfur dioxide gas, water and sodium chloride
2. Sodium nitrate reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce nitrogen monoxide gas, water sodium chloride, and sodium nitrate
3. Nitro monoxide gas from the above reaction reacts with oxygen gas in the air to produce nitrogen dioxide gas.
4. Sodium hydrogen carbonate reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce carbon dioxide gas, water and sodium chloride
5. Hydrogen peroxide reacts with the permanganate ion and hydrogen iron to produce oxygen gas, manganese (II)ion, and water
6. Chlorine gas, water and sodium chloride are produced when hydrochloric acid is added to sodium hydrochloride, NAOCl
7. Sodium hydroxide reacts with ammonium chloride to produce ammonia gas, water and sodium chloride.
PLEASE HELP ME...I know how to balance them once they are written in a chemical equation
- Chemistry Balancing Equations - bobpursley, Monday, March 14, 2011 at 2:57pm
Then what you need is writing formulas. http://www.fordhamprep.org/gcurran/sho/sho/lessons/lesson53.htm
- Chemistry Balancing Equations - Anonymous, Monday, March 14, 2011 at 3:01pm
Thank You, but I know how to write the formulas but when it is written in words like this don't know what to do PLEASE HELP!!
- Chemistry Balancing Equations - amper, Saturday, January 21, 2012 at 10:00pm
i have just learnt a little about balancing equation but i hope i can help your
question 1 , 4,7 no need to balance
6)only HCL had a mole ratio of 2
the other i don't know,sorry
- Chemistry Balancing Equations - Anonymous, Saturday, November 15, 2014 at 2:11am
Sulfur dioxide gas reacts with oxygen gas and water according to the chemical reaction below. When 4.5 g of SO2 are mixed with excess O2 and H2O, how many grams of H2SO4 are produced?
2SO2(g) + O2(g) + 2H2O(l) --> 2H2SO4(l)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry Balancing Equations - Can you please tell me if these are correct? 1. ...
- Are my answers correct? Chem - I really need help with balancing these equations...
- chemistry - sodium carbonate and hydrochloric acid react to give sodium chloride...
- Chem Help! - I really need help for my homework on how to write the balanced ...
- chemistry - What is the balanced equation for sodium bicarbonate + sulfuric acid...
- Science (chemistry) - Write a balanced chemical equation and state the reaction...
- chem - Alka-Seltzer contains the base sodium hydrogen carbonate, NaHCO3...
- chemistry - What happens when : (give balanced chemical equations only) 1. ...
- chemistry - Aluminum reacts with hydrochloric acid to produce aluminum chloride ...
- science - Will you please check a few more? Physical change, chemical change or ...