Posted by S... on Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 11:17am.
Can you answer these questions:
1. Under the Articles of Confederation, the greatest amount of power was in the hands of the
b) American People
c) National Government
2. The structure of the Congress was created at the Constitutional Convection by the:
a) Virgina Plan
b) Great Compromise
c) New Jersey Plan
d) Three-Fifths Compromise
3. The nation's widespread problems under the Articles of Confederation involved:
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 11:21am
Yes, I can answer these questions. Can you?
We'll be glad to check your answers.
- Social Studies - donna, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 10:52pm
- Social Studies - Anonymous, Monday, October 29, 2012 at 11:43am
Which of the following was the primary interest of the British government in approving James Oglethorpe's Georgia colony?
Answer this Question
- Social Studies - 1.What did the states hope to gain under the Articles of ...
- U.S. History - Which answer best explains how the Articles of Confederation ...
- Civics - The fact that the states had to unanimously agree to changing the ...
- my thesis on govt - The “Articles of Confederation,” created a government so ...
- American Goverment - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania was NOT _____. the location the ...
- Social Studies - 8.Which point in the Virginia Plan was objected to by ...
- U.S government - Under the Articles of Confederation, what kinds of cooperation ...
- Government Check - 1.)Which of the following is an example of the formal ...
- History8 - Which of the following was NOT a reason the United States needed a ...
- American Government - Describe the problems that surfaced under the Articles of ...