Posted by S... on Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 11:17am.
Can you answer these questions:
1. Under the Articles of Confederation, the greatest amount of power was in the hands of the
b) American People
c) National Government
2. The structure of the Congress was created at the Constitutional Convection by the:
a) Virgina Plan
b) Great Compromise
c) New Jersey Plan
d) Three-Fifths Compromise
3. The nation's widespread problems under the Articles of Confederation involved:
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 11:21am
Yes, I can answer these questions. Can you?
We'll be glad to check your answers.
- Social Studies - donna, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 10:52pm
- Social Studies - Anonymous, Monday, October 29, 2012 at 11:43am
Which of the following was the primary interest of the British government in approving James Oglethorpe's Georgia colony?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 1.What did the states hope to gain under the Articles of ...
- History - 8.)Which answer best details a weakness of the Articles of ...
- American Government - According to the Articles of Confederation, this power was...
- Civics/History - 1. How did the US Constitution solve the problem created by a ...
- U.S Hisotry. Please check my answers. - Why is the United States often referred ...
- history - Which answer best explains how the Articles of Confederation ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following statements would describe a strength of ...
- U.S. History - Which answer best explains how the Articles of Confederation ...
- Civics - The fact that the states had to unanimously agree to changing the ...
- my thesis on govt - The “Articles of Confederation,” created a government so ...