Posted by S... on Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 11:17am.
Can you answer these questions:
1. Under the Articles of Confederation, the greatest amount of power was in the hands of the
b) American People
c) National Government
2. The structure of the Congress was created at the Constitutional Convection by the:
a) Virgina Plan
b) Great Compromise
c) New Jersey Plan
d) Three-Fifths Compromise
3. The nation's widespread problems under the Articles of Confederation involved:
Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 11:21am
Yes, I can answer these questions. Can you?
We'll be glad to check your answers.
Social Studies - donna, Tuesday, March 29, 2011 at 10:52pm
Social Studies - Anonymous, Monday, October 29, 2012 at 11:43am
Which of the following was the primary interest of the British government in approving James Oglethorpe's Georgia colony?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - Mrs. Sue I need your help. Which statement BEST describes the ...
- Social Studies - 1.What did the states hope to gain under the Articles of ...
- History - 8.)Which answer best details a weakness of the Articles of ...
- american Government - what is the main weakness of the articles of confederation...
- American Government - According to the Articles of Confederation, this power was...
- history - Which answer best explains how the Articles of Confederation ...
- Social Studies - What was the initial purpose of the Constitutional Convention? ...
- U.S. History - Which answer best explains how the Articles of Confederation ...
- Social Studies - Which of the following statements would describe a strength of ...
- History - 9.)Which answer best summarizes the state's responsibilities to the ...