Posted by student on Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 12:56pm.
why are gay guys given less of a chance then strate guys in a goverment court.
- student civics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 1:02pm
I don't know that that statement is true. What is your evidence?
- student civics - student, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 1:05pm
over time there has ben recorded evadence that gay guys are more likly to be fasly accused then strate guys....... cbsnews. com/stories/2010/12/06/politics/washingtonpost/main7121875.shtml
- student civics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 1:07pm
Thanks for the evidence.
My guess is that prejudice against gays has led to some false accusations.
- student civics - student, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 1:14pm
so would you aggre that this is a valid argument that i can present?
- student civics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 1:18pm
This article talks only about gay and lesbian teens being more likely to be punished by schools and courts. And girls seem to be targeted more than boys.
(Broken Link Removed)
If you quote it accurately, you should be able to use this article.
- student civics - student, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 1:19pm
thank you for the help
- student civics - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 1:21pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- For All Your Help! - I just wanted to say thanks for all of the help that you ...
- Civics/History - Sarah supports ratifying a new Cybercrime Treaty. She would ...
- English - What are the meaning of good guys and bad guys?
- physics - hey you guys , i reay appreciate it if you guys help me out . Q: a ...
- English - Hey guys, I was just wondering if you could help me find or explain ...
- French - Hi guys cud anyone help me?? I need a simple letter in french, ...
- American Goverment - A district court is considered to be (Points : 1) a court ...
- QUESTION ABOUT JISHKA - Do you guys have a tutor that specialized in computer ...
- Math - The ratio of guys to girls in the classroom is 8:1. There are 45 people ...
- Civics- Marbury V. Madison - Did Marshall believe Marbury should have been given...