Posted by Cheryl on Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 10:46am.
1.The Soviet program of creating cotton fields in central Asia had disastrous consequences for:
a. the Caspian Sea
b. the Aral Sea
c. Lake Baikal
d. the Black Sea
2.What occurred after the fall of the Ottoman Empire?
a.The Seljuk Turks conquered almost all of Southwest Asia.
b. The followers of Muhammad invaded Mesopotamia, Palestine, and Persia.
c. Islam successfully governed the people in Southwest Asia as one political region for 150 years.
d. Southwest Asia was divided into several countries and political entities.
can someone check these?
Check: Geography - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 11:02am
Your first answer is right.
Your second answer is wrong. The Ottoman Empire fell in 1923, after it was defeated in World War I. What happened then?
Check: Geography - Cheryl, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 11:30am
is it d?
Check: Geography - Ms. Sue, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 11:49am
Yes. The second answer is d.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geography - The soil of much of the steppe region of Northern Eurasia is very ...
- geography - 1. If you travel from the Eastern Standard Time Zone to the Central ...
- check geo - russian coasts lie along the pacific and artic oceans, as well as ...
- check thanks alot - the danubeflows from germany to the : A) atlantic ocean B)...
- geography - Will you please check my answers? 1. The largest lake in the world ...
- Geography - Okay, I think I have the correct answer for this question. Please ...
- geography - is the answer sea of Marmara,Aegean Sea, Meditteranean Sea, Red sea...
- geography - Which is the largest sea, North, Mediterranean, Caspian or South ...
- 6th Grade History - in a.d 100's the roman empire surrounded what sea? ...
- geography - Can you please check my answers? 1. Which is larger, the Red Sea or ...