Posted by Leslie on Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 9:36pm.
How to change 6/8 into a decimal, and into a percent
can someone help me please
5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 9:39pm
To change a fraction to a decimal divide the numerator by the denominator.
6/8 = 0.75
To change a decimal to a percent, multiply the decimal by 100 or move the decimal point two places to the right.
0.75 = 75%
5th grade math - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 9:39pm
To change 6/8 into a decimal, divide 6 by 8.
Enter this ----> 6/8 and click on =
5th grade math - Leslie, Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 9:48pm
How can you change 320%to a decimal and a fraction
5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 10:10pm
5th grade math - Writeacher, Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 10:13pm
To change a percent to a decimal, move the decimal point to the left two places.
To change a decimal into a fraction, put the number over 100 and simplify if you can.
67% = .67
.67 = 67/100
320% is more than 1. It's 3.20 -- therefore as a fraction, it's 3 20/100. Can you simplify that?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - How can I change 33(1/3) percent into fraction? I've done this so far: ...
- Math - Write 14 2/9% as a ratio. Here what I have done so far. I change 2.9 into...
- wait that was the rong question... this is my ques - What is 3 and 1 over 2 as a...
- Math - How do you change a decimal into a percent? For example- 136.8 as a ...
- Math help!!! - Hi, can someone please tell me how I would change 4/20 into a ...
- algebra - From 2009 to 2014 the percent of students placing into Math 101 has ...
- 5th grade math - Need help... equivalent decimal for 214% =.214right? percentage...
- Math - My question is: WRite the percent as a fraction and as a decimal. 0.06% I...
- math - 1:how do you order 3/4 , 7/8 ,and 13/6 from least to greatest. 2:how do ...
- Math - Please match each number with its best example. Some values will need to ...