Posted by Destiny on Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 1:49pm.
1.At what age does exercise begin to result in strength in boys and girls?
a)between ages 1 and 2
b)between ages 3 and 4
c)between ages 5 and 6
d)between ages 6 and 7
2.Temperatures in child care education setting should be set at __ in the summer and __ in the winter.
a)55 to 65, 65 to 85
b)60 to 63, 70 to 73
c)68 to 72, 65 to 75
d)72 to 80, 70 to 78
3.A child who has to struggle to climb into a chair is confronting a__ hazard.
4.Which diaper meets the American Health Association's standard?
a)diapers composed entirely of paper composite
c)paper diapers with absorbent gelling materials
5.Which of the following should be used to clean in educational or child care facilities?
6. Some child psychologists have concluded that __ is the strongest predictor of both scholastic and career achievement.
b)respect for authority
7.Blood pressure is a measure of
a)the ratio of red blood cells to white blood cells
b)the pressure exerted by hemoglobin against vascular walls
c)oxygen levels in the blood
d)how hard the heart is working
8.If a child swallows and portion of a poisonous plant, a caregiver should immediately
a)administer syrup of Ipecac
b)call the poison control center
c)use the Heimlich maneuver to help the child cough up the plant
d)have the child lie down and apply cold pressure
9.The most important consideration when installing playground equipment is
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Living a Healthy Life - At what age does exercise begin to result in strength in...
- Psychology - Optimum physical health usually occurs: a. between the ages of 15 ...
- psychology - optimum physical health usually occurs a) between the ages of 15 ...
- child day care - my budget allows me to buy only one software for my children ...
- Chid Care - Your budget allows you to purchase only one math software package ...
- Chid Care - Your bugjet allows you to purchase only one math software packages ...
- statistics - From past experience it is felt that the random variable, X, the ...
- AED - give an example of what a child would go through physically with each ...
- English - 1. Most boys grow a lot between the age of 9 and 14. 2. Most boys grow...
- early childhood education - your budget allows you to purchase only one math ...