November 24, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
what is the value of x?
and how is that so?
, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 12:12pm
tan12 = Y/X = 3/X,
X = 3/tan12 = 14.1
Answer this Question
- A swimming pool is 3 feet deep in the shallow end. The bottom of ...
- find the value value of X m<AOB=4x-2, m<BOC=5x+10 m<COD=3x-8
- The measures of the angles in a quadrilateral are represented by x, ...
- 1.in which geometry do lines no contain an infinite number of points...
- I am not sure I understand especially the part where it says "the ...
I need an answer--molecular/electron geometry
- Can anyone help me out with the ...
Molecular and Electron geometry
- Can anyone help me out with the differences ...
- Expected value If on a $1 bet, Paul Goldstein's expected value is 0....
- KL=4x-1,LM=2x-1 and KM=2x. What is the value of x?
- If RS = 3x + 1, ST = 2x - 2, And RT = 64. What is the value of x.
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.