Posted by Olivia Hines on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 8:20pm.
is 13/20 greater than 3/4
5th grade math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 8:20pm
3/4 = 15/20
5th grade math - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 1:33am
13/20 < 15/20
13/20 < 3/4
< is mark for less of
5th grade math - jalon, Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 5:40pm
what scale and interval are used in the bar graph lesson10.1
5th grade math - jalon, Wednesday, March 9, 2011 at 5:43pm
5th grade math - patrick, Thursday, March 10, 2011 at 12:41am
5/6 x 24=
5th grade math - Gabriella, Friday, March 18, 2011 at 6:46am
they are both equal
5th grade math - ztram backwards, Tuesday, May 17, 2011 at 8:16pm
13/20 is less than 15/20 (3/4)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math - I don't get it! /is 20 times 5/6 greater than or less than 20
- 5th grade Math - I need to know how to write in word form how 7/8 is greater ...
- math - the number of 5th grade students in a school is a prime number greater ...
- 5th grade - Will someone tell me a webpage my daughter can get help on solving ...
- 5th grade Math - 4 x blank is greater than 12 but less than 16. Answers can be ...
- Math - Hey umm what do you learn in the 5th grade math??? This is for my brother...
- 5th Grade student teacher: Needs ur help.... - What fun activity could I use to ...
- 5th grade math word problems - Frank saved 50% by purchasing his airline ticket ...
- 5th grade Math - Clue1: i am greater than 500 but less than 1,000. Clue2: My ...
- 5th Grade math - To: bobpursley - how do you teach a 5th grader how to figure ...