Posted by ron on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 7:18pm.
Please help me
I'm stuck on this one: (5x4)-2=12+
I'll try (5x4)
20-2=12+ answer 18
Really I don't think either is right
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math 156 - give the statement in each sequence of statements: a.1/0.5=2 2/0.5=4 ...
- Math - Simplify 2 +(5x4+3). I believe the answer is 25
- math - Please explain how to do this problem: 5(9-3)+5x4-6=
- math - 5x4 3/4
- MATH - 5X4/2-4EXPONET OF 2
- maths - If 5x4-14x³+18x²+40x+16=(x²-4x+8)(ax²+bc+c) find a,b and c and hence ...
- math - division question for 5x4=20
- Math - 5x6=5x4+5xb
- ENGLISH - 5x4 is?
- 3 Math - If you know That 4 x5= 20, how can you use the commutative property to...