Posted by SammyLynne on Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 11:22am.
I have a question-I'm not sure of this translation:
¿Qué comes parea a uno?
Does this mean What do you stop to eat at one or Where?
I'm stuck on this one.
- Spanish-9th grade - Allyson, Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 11:30am
it is what a stop to eat.
I used google translater. :)
- Spanish-9th grade - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 11:31pm
¿Qué comes? = What do you eat
what is parea a uno? para = for
Please check all the spelling as something is incorrect.
- Spanish-9th grade - Anonymous, Sunday, March 13, 2011 at 6:34pm
a que hora empiezas a estudiar por la tarde
- Spanish-9th grade - Britney, Sunday, August 16, 2015 at 2:11pm
What is rhnouash unscramble
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - Question: algo menos de moda que pantlaones de cuadros Answer: Unas ...
- Spanish Song Translation - Can someone please translate the last two stanzas of...
- Spanish-Check please! I need help - Please check-I'm having a problem ...
- Spanish: translation - I'm not sure how I should translate the english ...
- Spanish - What does this mean? "¡Viva el espanol!" I looked up on an online ...
- Spanish-Help Please - I'm not sure what these questions mean and I have to ...
- Spanish-SraJMcGin-please check - Posted by Megan on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 ...
- 9th grade - I need an answer to my question in spanish Que vas a hacer despues ...
- spanish - what does cosas o articulos que lleva uno a la playa mean in english
- Spanish - Hello! I'm stuck on a Spanish worksheet, I could use a little help. "...