Posted by Will on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 11:28pm.
Write a complete C# program that displays a menu comprising of the followings:
1) Calculate Fuel Consumption
2) Calculate Weekly Wages
3) About This Program
4) Exit Program
Enter your Choice:
Calculating Fuel Consumption
When the user chooses this option, the program should display a short description about what this option does, and then prompt the user to input the number of liters of gasoline consumed by the user’s car, the price per gallon of gasoline, and the number of miles traveled by the car (all values are floating-point with 2 decimal point accuracy). The program will then display (using MessageBox) the number of miles per gallon the car delivered, and total cost of the consumed gasoline. Your program should allow the users to repeat this calculation as often as they wish by returning them to the Main Menu (a liter is 0.264179 gallons).
Calculating Weekly Wages
A company pays its employees as managers (who receive a fixed weekly salary), hourly workers (who receive a fixed hourly wage for up to the first 40 hours they work and “time-and-a-half,” i.e. 1.5 times their hourly wage, for overtime hours worked), commission workers (who receive $250 plus 5.7% of their gross weekly sales), or pieceworkers (who receive a fixed amount of money per item for each of the items they produce-each pieceworker in this company works on only one type of item).
Write the complete C# program to compute and display the weekly pay for each employee. You do not know the number of employees in advance. Each type of employee has its own pay code:
Managers have pay code 1MA,
Hourly workers have code 2HW,
Commission workers have code 3CW, and
Pieceworkers have code 4PW.
Use a switch to compute each employee’s pay based on that employee’s paycode. Within the switch, prompt the user to enter the appropriate facts your program needs to calculate each employee’s pay based on that employee’s paycode. Display the result using a MessageBox.
About This Program
This option should display a very short description of the entire program does. I suggest using the descriptions above.
This option will prompt the user with a Goodbye type of message that the program is terminating. Then terminate the program.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- computer science - Write a complete C# program that displays a menu comprising ...
- computer science - You are required to use the Account class to simulate an ATM ...
- Computer Science/Pseudo Code Python - Hi, I'm confused about an assignment. I'm ...
- Computing - Write a program that displays the following menu: 1 = Square 2 = ...
- Programming - How would the flow charts and pseudocode look for this? The Metric...
- Computer Programming - Java Programming Question: basically want to keep the ...
- Programming with Eclipse - Design, implement, test, and debug an application to ...
- computer programing - please need some help here not sure how to do this and ...
- Programming - Write a pseudocode program that asks the user for an integer ...
- computer programing - I am little lost how to do this here any help to show me? ...