Posted by DMITRIC on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 9:48pm.
Y=(XSQUARE + 1
XSQUARE - 1) CLOSE PARENTHESIS TO THE 3 POWER...
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 2xsquare -8x -42 over 6xsquare divided by xsquare -9 over xsquare -3x in ...
- Maths - Write the following expression into its simplest form? (1/x-1-1/xsquare-...
- srinvas - solve ;2 xsquare y-3 xsquare+4 y=2010
- ssc maths - 2 xsquare y -3 xsquare+ 4 y=2010
- Further maths - Two functions f and g are defined over the set of R of real ...
- pure maths - Factorize Xsquare-6x-3
- math - TRY THIS EXPONENTIAL EQUATION 4(2^Xsquare)=8^X
- 9th grade - whats the answer for xsquare+12x+20=0
- math - Please help me now. SOLVE THE EXPONENTIAL EQUATION BELOW. 4(2^Xsquare)=8^...
- math - 3-xsquare<=g(x)<=3secx for all x find lim xtends to0g(x)