Posted by Skye on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 7:27pm.
A= 19,887.5cm squared
am i correct?
find perimeter thanks!
- geometry regular polygon - JJ, Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 7:07pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Which of the following measurements, in centimeters, could be the ...
- math - the sides of a polygon have lengths of 2cm,5cm,6cm,4cm,9cm and the ...
- a - A rectangle is 3times as long as it is wide the perimeter is 60cm. Find the ...
- Geometry - Find the surface area for each of the following Rt. Square Pyramid 6....
- Maths - Find area of trapezium ABCD ;AB||DC in which AB=9cm,DC=4cm,AD=5cm and BC...
- CHEMISTRY: URGENT DRBob222 - I thought it was similar so I wrote... x + y = 30cm...
- math - The apothem of a regular polygon is the distance from the center to any ...
- Math - find the perimeter of a regular octagon with sides of 5.5cm.
- Algebra - If anyone could please just look these over: The given measures are ...
- Science - What is the average for 4cm 5cm and 5cm