Posted by MEGHAT on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 2:56pm.
3. With his new ability to think hypothetically, a 13 year-old boy is most likely to:
a. Think about how things should be
b. Accept conditions as they are
c. Feel confident about his future
d. Believe that the world is just
4. One of the inadequacies of Piaget's theory with regard to older adolescents and adults is that:
a. Formal operational thought occurs earlier than Piaget had predicted
b. Adult thinking is more complete than Piaget had thought
c. Formal operational thought appears earlier in females than in males
d. Some of these individuals still have difficulty with formal operational thought
5. The statement that best reflects moral reasoning at the conventional level is:
a. “I will do what is right for me”
b. “Every citizen should obey the rules”
c. “Rules are made to be broken
d. “Might makes right”
I feel so bad that I keep asking questions when people have already taken the time to answer others but I have read chapter about 6 times trying to find the answers and tried googling too but got nothing. Wiser people often know things that I don't! Please help and thank you! ^_^
- Psychology/ Human Growth - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 2:58pm
In your previous posts, you've tried to answer the questions.
I'll be glad to check your answers.
- Psychology/ Human Growth - MEGHAT, Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 3:27pm
Okay so I looked for as much information in the book as I could and these are my answers to them! Please look over them! Thank You!
3. A (I googled hypothetically and it said: based on a hypothesis)
4. A (I think it was Piaget that my psychology teacher from 2 semesters said, that was off with his stages of each age)
5. b (It says at that stage they believe that actively maintaining the current social system ensures positive relationships and societal order.
- Psychology/ Human Growth - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 3:42pm
Great! I agree with your answers, although I'm not positive about 4.
- Psychology/ Human Growth - Anonymous, Tuesday, October 30, 2012 at 8:29pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- child psychology - Typically when paired with a boy in a laboratory play session...
- Psychology/ Human Growth - 6. According to Kohlberg, a person's stage of moral ...
- School-Age Children - Melissa plays with the same four girls everyday.She has a ...
- Psychology - I have listed approaches that I think would be most effective for ...
- Human Growth - Which one of the following instances is an example of qualitative...
- Socials - would a 17 year old soldier be too young to begin fighting? I think ...
- Environmental Science - I have to determine which kind of natural selection is ...
- Science/biology - A 62 year old man experiences sudden onset of difficulty ...
- Psychology - Scenario: John is an 18-year-old freshman at New York University. ...
- QUESTION - I THINK PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY THINK THAT 13 IS A UNLUCKY NUMBER. MY ...